Message at the Top

The Violet Consuming Flame Visualization

Keep the attention still and concentrated, and keep feeling the Violet Consuming Flame passing through your body until the Joy and Happiness of Its Power begin to make you feel lighter and more at ease. Remain within this, and feel It is God’s Forgiving Mercy; and Its Great Loving Purity comes into you and just loves to consume every particle of substance which does not produce Perfection.

Realize that the Love in this Violet Consuming Flame loves to release all substance from you which is not qualified with Eternal Purity. Then you will love that Violet Flame more! As you love It, It will love you; and It will love away all the substance that appears as limitation.Therefore, the more you use It, the more It will bless you. The more It becomes real and the more you draw It forth for others, the more you automatically raise yourselves.

http://www.saintgermainfoundation.org/SGF_02b_VioletFlame_Visualizations.html

October 21, 2014

Video: Utilizing the October 23-25 Gateway Trigger: Unification

Lenticular Clouds at Mount Shasta (photo credit:  Sandra Walter)
Sandra (The Yogini of Mount Shasta) Walter shares important information about this gateway beginning tomorrow until October 25th.  Here she directs gatekeepers, gridworkers, etc. on what best to do with the energy.  I just want to point out that Sandra has courses wherein individuals who learn from her are able to identify what their role is.  If you don't know for certain, go inward and find out. Or take Sandra's class, if your finances allow.  I feel I am getting ready to join her "tribe", as I am feeling the need for support and guidance in the way that she provides.  I finally have a little mad money, and of course the first I do is invest in my personal growth.  I don't buy clothes or shoes, as anyone who knows me can tell you. Plus I really DO NOT care about such things - indulging in outer appearances actually leaves me feeling a little anxious.  But I digress.

We are advised here and in Anna Merkaba's message below, to have a clear idea of where we are and to make it good!  These energies are acting as amplifiers (I can attest to that!) so stay in a heightened vibration and in the HEART (EARTH)!  ALL LOVE for the EARTH (HEART)!  ~Sharda~




No comments:

Post a Comment