Message at the Top

The Violet Consuming Flame Visualization

Keep the attention still and concentrated, and keep feeling the Violet Consuming Flame passing through your body until the Joy and Happiness of Its Power begin to make you feel lighter and more at ease. Remain within this, and feel It is God’s Forgiving Mercy; and Its Great Loving Purity comes into you and just loves to consume every particle of substance which does not produce Perfection.

Realize that the Love in this Violet Consuming Flame loves to release all substance from you which is not qualified with Eternal Purity. Then you will love that Violet Flame more! As you love It, It will love you; and It will love away all the substance that appears as limitation.Therefore, the more you use It, the more It will bless you. The more It becomes real and the more you draw It forth for others, the more you automatically raise yourselves.

http://www.saintgermainfoundation.org/SGF_02b_VioletFlame_Visualizations.html

August 27, 2014

Video: A Guided Meditation of Your I AM Presence

In view of Sandra Walter's recent message, I am posting this video as a way for whomever is interested to connect to their I AM Presence.  She write:
  
"When we serve as reflections of the higher realms of consciousness by sending them Divine Love, Divine Light, and request Divine Will be done, we serve as conduits for Divine Intervention. We utilize free will principles by sending Divine intent to Source, our I AM Presence, Higher Self, and divine aspects. When we send this Lovelight to our higher levels, we grant permission for our prearranged ascension contracts to fully activate. It is our active participation in becoming true creators – Divine HUmans – which calls forth the accelerations of the Shift in consciousness."

I have been using the meditation for a while now, on and off.  Most recently, I listen to it more often, and have found it has taken me to greater heights than I could have imagined.  Anthony's intention for these videos is to freely assist seekers toward the goal of Self Realization, and I feel that is why they are so effective.  By utilizing this or similar meditations, we can continue our engagement with the powerful Lighted beams of consciousness that have accelerated and are infiltrating our atmosphere.

 It has become much easier to connect to the kind of energy offered in this I AM Presence video. 3D is thinning out rapidly, and I can only participate in those things with a more gentile and refined vibration.  Attachments, what few I have left, are holding on by a mere thread.  The things the mind used to go to for enjoyment, when referenced mentally, feel unloving and shallow.  I ceased my Facebook interaction almost entirely (with the exception of one very small, private group of God-centered, like-minded individuals), and I have no interest in anything outside of work that takes me further away from my goal.

 It's.  All.  A.   Distraction.

Even coming here to my blog - I really have no interest in telling anyone what to do. More and more I am holding the space less and less: on days like this I feel I will catapulted right into the Milky Way.  If these prolonged periods of blissful detachment continue, I feel I must honor them by removing myself from the last of these worldly trappings and engaging full time in mediation and contemplation surrounded by nature.  Perhaps my recent visit by Serapis Bey and all that has transpired in mind and heart, marks a turning point.  He took me in at the very beginning.  Now we are meeting anew, which I am intuiting as the finish, the conclusion of all my initiations.  I've always trusted that my experiences have been a barometer for the qualities of ascension, and I am immensely grateful that I can discern at this level.  I look around and truly wonder, am stupefied actually, that so many are entwined in the world, chasing the ghost of material acquisition and sense gratification. 

The parting of the dimensions has taken place, and it is almost painful to watch the world in its mad pursuit of...anything...everything.  Anything that does not have the Christed light as its basis feels prickly, sticky, and tolerating it due to engrained habit is not enough to maintain that relationship with the world.   All the "reasons" given us to keep our placement in the world, even the so-called enlightened ones, will have no bearing upon one's decision to return home. 

With much love,
Sharda


No comments:

Post a Comment