Message at the Top

The Violet Consuming Flame Visualization

Keep the attention still and concentrated, and keep feeling the Violet Consuming Flame passing through your body until the Joy and Happiness of Its Power begin to make you feel lighter and more at ease. Remain within this, and feel It is God’s Forgiving Mercy; and Its Great Loving Purity comes into you and just loves to consume every particle of substance which does not produce Perfection.

Realize that the Love in this Violet Consuming Flame loves to release all substance from you which is not qualified with Eternal Purity. Then you will love that Violet Flame more! As you love It, It will love you; and It will love away all the substance that appears as limitation.Therefore, the more you use It, the more It will bless you. The more It becomes real and the more you draw It forth for others, the more you automatically raise yourselves.

http://www.saintgermainfoundation.org/SGF_02b_VioletFlame_Visualizations.html

May 05, 2014

A Sneak Preview of Mass Sightings ~ My Waking Vision

 Under the Brooklyn Bridge
by Sharda Chaitanya

(Originally published on 4/20.  What I've written here is actually an email from me to a good friend.)

I had a vision yesterday. 

I was laying in the grass at East River Park, this just after doing a communication with the Sun (asking to receive codes, knowledge, expanded DNA, etc.)   I nearly fell asleep on the bench in a little removed area in a cul-de-sac.  After reading and meditating and all that, I thought I had enough and should probably go, but didn't really want to...ya know, it was such a nice and much needed warm day. Some of us around here are still not completely thawed out after the brutal Winter we endured.

As I walk toward the exit of the park, I see folks lying on the grass in the sun.  They made it look so inviting.  I thought, okay, why not, I should put my body on the Earth, it has been a while!  The last time I did that was sometime last Autumn. So I gladly plopped myself down, got comfortable and looked skyward.  As I did this I noticed little "floaters" in my eyes; this is not news, but the first one I saw was in the shape of an OM, which is actually called Omkaram in Sanskrit.  Very cool and umm...like...what?  That was a little bit of amazing that I received. Okay, a very nice gift for sure. 


Just them I decided to see if I could hold my eyes steady long enough so the floaters don't move, playing a little game with myself.  After doing that 4 or 5 times, as I kept my eyes completely still (can't hold it more that a few seconds), I saw all these small but bright orbs appearing.  Of course I thought it was my eyes playing tricks as a result of keeping them open and steady.  Except they kept appearing, popping up as it were, and within a moment I realized they were in the sky!!!  Hundreds!!!  Tiny but very shiny, like diamonds!!!  Gorgeous.  More than 100, and they were really twinkling, and super bright.  I felt like I was getting a taste of what the mass uncloaking would be like.  They were so alive, so present and they had a distinct personality.  Mostly they were playful and affectionate.

The image of the mass uncloaking is an image which I think of often.  We have been told that millions of ships are surrounding our planet all the time, and when they get the cue, they come out from behind the veil.  The sense of that is so incredible that when it does happen, even the most erudite ascensionista will be taken aback.  I try to imagine how my heart will feel when they begin to open themselves to us - it will be overwhelming.  So I try to imagine that scenario so that I'll be prepared!  I was blessed today to have gotten a sneak peek.  When this does happen, the unifying effect among we Earthlings will be instantaneous.  It will unite us by the mere power of its beauty and magnificence.

It was amazing.  But the most significant thing (as if that were not enough) was that, although I was seeing this with eyes wide open, seemingly in 3D, it was not with my usual 3D consciousness, that is for certain; I am assuming is was more of a 5D consciousness. Earlier when I was doing my invocation to the Sun, I asked if they wanted me to know anything.  Nothing came through, so I closed my eyes, that's when I went into that half-sleep-dreamy place.  When I came out of that, I was in that groggy, ascension hangover kind of space.  I knew I'd gotten a good dose of information from the Sun. 

Ten minutes later I saw the daytime sky lit up with shining orbs! 

Of course when the orbs receded (I won't say they went away, because I know they are still very much there) the first thing I thought of was, wow, was I the only one who saw that?  The very next thought was, as though speaking to everyone in the park, "If you guys could have seen what I've just seen!"  Which proves to me that we really do want this for everyone - for everyone to get excited and have an experience of this magnitude, or better, that will change their life in a grand way.

Footnote:  I woke up early today.  I have not been sleeping a lot at all.  So at 6:15 a.m. I checked my phone.  Why am I checking my phone now, what could be there?  And of course there was a text message from a good friend out in Minnesota sent in the middle of the night.  She said she was seeing shooting stars as she sat on the back lawn of her lake house.  Certainly not unusual.  But what was weird is that no one else with her was able to see them!   Oh, yeah, we are heading for interesting times, indeed.  


No comments:

Post a Comment