Message at the Top

The Violet Consuming Flame Visualization

Keep the attention still and concentrated, and keep feeling the Violet Consuming Flame passing through your body until the Joy and Happiness of Its Power begin to make you feel lighter and more at ease. Remain within this, and feel It is God’s Forgiving Mercy; and Its Great Loving Purity comes into you and just loves to consume every particle of substance which does not produce Perfection.

Realize that the Love in this Violet Consuming Flame loves to release all substance from you which is not qualified with Eternal Purity. Then you will love that Violet Flame more! As you love It, It will love you; and It will love away all the substance that appears as limitation.Therefore, the more you use It, the more It will bless you. The more It becomes real and the more you draw It forth for others, the more you automatically raise yourselves.

http://www.saintgermainfoundation.org/SGF_02b_VioletFlame_Visualizations.html

May 02, 2012

Mirror, Mirror on the Wall, Kill the Noise Across the Hall - Feng Shui & the Use of Mirrors

by Sharda Chaitanya

Noise in a big city is not news.  If you live in a crowded metropolis, then you know the average apartment dweller contends with a variety of sounds, noises and audible disruptions on a regular basis.  We acclimate, drown out, ignore whatever cacophony is not of our making.  We deal.  And I do believe in some ways we may even like it, or going to the next level, even welcome it.  We've moved here and stayed here for a reason; we like being a part of the ebb and flow of city life, the din of traffic, people talking really loud, music in the streets around the clock on most summer days.  It's all part of the bigger picture of the continual pulse that we have grown accustomed to as denizens of a megalopolis.


I am going to stop right there before I make this sound romantic, or that it's enjoyable to be continually bombarded with unchecked noise from any number of sources. If you're like me, then you are familiar with dialing 311 - the non-emergency contact number for all things regarding quality of life (or lack there-of) in New York City.  When you call 311 to register a noise complaint, they tell you that the local police precinct has up to eight hours to respond and address the issue.  Eight hours, ya don't say...?  Well that certainly makes it horribly inconvenient for anyone suffering at the hands of an errant boom-box out of control!!!

You get the picture.  Either we have to wo/man-up or remain committed to wearing annoying ear plugs.  Or we can go the pro-active route and work on our energy, both personal and spatial.  A lot can change when we decide to take matters into our own hands and do what is required in order to change a situation from bad to good.  And it usually begins with(in) ourselves.  It begins with a resolve to improve upon -- what? -- how we think, feel, behave, react?  Yes.

And we can do Feng Shui.  This is fun part of resolving issues; it's a creative, hands-on exploration into the the crevices of the energy that surrounds us and to enhance it to work in our favor. Just a little notation here:  the more understanding and clarity I gain from the wonderful information coming to us regarding ascension, and the more I apply it to what I know about working with the Chi of Feng Shui, the more I see how logical, and in fact easy, it is to work with the Chi, for our, and others', benefit.  But again, we have to want to change.  The hard part is taking the first step; that's because we are admitting to ourselves that something in our life is not working.  Some people consider this an admission of failure. It is not.  It is recognizing that we value ourselves and deserve to be happy.   In  getting over that initial hump of skepticism, we have made a huge change already.

As you gathered by now, I have an issue with noise.  I don't like it, for the most part.  But when it is right inside my own building, coming from neighbors who should know better, then I need to draw the line.  But wait -  I hate to tell someone how to live or what to do.  No one likes to bitch at their neighbor, it's uncomfortable, makes you look like the bad guy and can be a real conversation buster when you see that person in the laundry room.  But there I was, on a Saturday morning, getting my meditation on, and -  ahhhh - a base-driven thumping came pulsing through my wall.  Ohhhh my goodness.  Since when did this quiet tenant start partying at 11:00 a.m.?

No worries.  I'll just wait till it goes away, and get back to what I was doing.

Easier said than done.  I paused.  I thought.  Then I realized there is a cure for that.  A Feng Shui cure...!  If I put a mirror facing in the direction of the energy that I want to dispel, and do it with peaceful intention, the energy, the Chi, will change.  So I took a small mirror, placed it against the wall reflective side facing the wall, and secured it.  I applied the appropriate mantras and mudras, and let the powers that be do the rest.  Within 5 minutes the music was turned off!  When these kinds of things happen, I am never surprised, but I am always amazed.  So great!  I thanked the universe for answering my prayer and got on with my morning.

In Feng Shui mirrors have many uses for many different reasons.  It very much depends on the situation, i.e., what you want to accomplish, what issues are confronting you, what is aesthetically pleasing, to name a few.  If  nothing else, it opens up the space.  Very important for giving a room a real boost of positive Chi and making the inhabitants feel better.  And there are places that mirrors should not be, also.  Their energy is not to be underestimated, it is easy to make the mistake of dismissing subtlety.  Feng Shui works for a reason -- because Chi responds to everything. 

 A few days later I took the mirror down and forgot about the whole thing.  And a few days after that, it happened again.  So I repeated my cure.  There was one more cycle like this.  Each time I implemented the cure, I got results.  "Thank you, thank you and thank you again for supporting me and working with me", I said to the kind forces that surround me.  I was able to communicate with them because of the wonderful quiet that filled my space.

No comments:

Post a Comment