Message at the Top

The Violet Consuming Flame Visualization

Keep the attention still and concentrated, and keep feeling the Violet Consuming Flame passing through your body until the Joy and Happiness of Its Power begin to make you feel lighter and more at ease. Remain within this, and feel It is God’s Forgiving Mercy; and Its Great Loving Purity comes into you and just loves to consume every particle of substance which does not produce Perfection.

Realize that the Love in this Violet Consuming Flame loves to release all substance from you which is not qualified with Eternal Purity. Then you will love that Violet Flame more! As you love It, It will love you; and It will love away all the substance that appears as limitation.Therefore, the more you use It, the more It will bless you. The more It becomes real and the more you draw It forth for others, the more you automatically raise yourselves.

http://www.saintgermainfoundation.org/SGF_02b_VioletFlame_Visualizations.html

May 28, 2012

An Hour of Amazing Information and Stories: Linda Dillon Interviewed by Graham Dewyea

 Blog Talk Radio Presents Our Galactic Family
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/inlight_radio/2012/05/28/our-galactic-family

 Linda Dillon shares stories about her apartment on board the Neptune, her experience coming face to face with Saddam Hussein and how the ships can mimic the appearance of the moon.  That's just for starters.  The wealth of details and hearing about her history of a life lived in two worlds will change how we perceive what we are capable of and what we can look forward to.  

I've listened to the interview twice and have been overcome by my own emotions regarding my relationship with my own ship and star family.  I do not claim to know what that is for me specifically, but I am certain that learning about the Neptune and the life of an intergalactic citizen has opened up my third eye just that much more, that I might intuit where I spend my time while my body is asleep.   

Last night I dreamed of seeing an E.T. face to face.  It was the very beginning of disclosure and he was being interviewed by a television reporter.  I was in the front row of the T.V. studio as one of a group of reporters, so I saw him only about 20 feet in front of me, and he and I made eye contact.  His face was mostly turned to the side and hid from those present, except for the reporter conducting the interview.  But twice he looked over at me and smile and nodded.  I did namaskar (the heart salutation) and he acknowledged that.  Then the dream skipped to his getting into a car and I was calling my friends to come have a look.  Just as the limo pulled away, we were able to get a glimpse of him sitting in the back seat with just a vague view of his profile.  

I can honestly say I almost never dream.  That is not an exaggeration.  Or more to the point, so I am told, I don't remember my dreams.  And I don't care much for having to, being quite content to leave it at that.  So the fact that I dreamed and it was about an E.T. is huge for me.  And to top it off with remembering it is a triple play.  So, yeah, I am pretty happy today.  Not to mention the profound deep sleep I had, and waking up feeling noticeably different, more so than usual.  -S.C.-  Namaste.


No comments:

Post a Comment